Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 14th



I had a wonderful 26th birthday. After seeing the sunrise and going on a great hike, we got to the Boulder Mountain Lodge. It was by far the nicest place we’ve stayed thus far, with a certain Utah charm. It has a ranch-like set-up, with green open fields, a fire pit, and pebble paths connecting the different parts of the property.
As many of you know, I’ve always been a huge fan of the West, after traveling here every year with my family and on high school trips growing up. I couldn’t have been happier spending my birthday in the West with my favorite person.

We ate at Hell’s Backbone Grill, which is an awesome restaurant located on the lodge property. It was the perfect Western menu and even had a one-man guitar player singing throughout the dinner. The food was excellent, the ambience was great and the wine was organic.

All in all, another great birthday. Thanks for all the well wishes. You are all amazing and I am so thankful for each one of you.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy your birthday was wonderful, memories for a lifetime!! Love from Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete