Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gainesville, FL

It was fitting that the CCRT started with a return to our alma mater in Gainesville, FL. It was a reunion of sorts for me and my closest friends/college roommates to attend Andy and Paige’s wedding. Thanks Ali for letting us crash at Club 100- you are always the best host! On Friday, we floated down Ginnie Springs, a natural spring about 30 minutes from Gainesville that was a favorite for both Jeremy and me. We finished the night off with a few drinks at Swamp, where we could barely make it until 12:30. I guess things have changed a bit.














Saturday was Andy and Paige’s wedding. The whole day was wonderful and Paige was a beautiful bride. We’re so happy for you guys and I’m blessed that I was able to watch your relationship from the beginning.

Some have been asking about the specifics. Dallas caught a ride to Fort Lauderdale with Kenz and Aaron and will be spending the summer with my parents. And I only packed one suitcase!

You’ve been iced!

(For those of you who don’t know what that means, visit www.brosicingbros.com)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for all the tinays! So happy we got to meet Jeremy!!!

    ReplyDelete